Apple Spice Cake
I have been enjoying this fall season, and cold weather. Do you want to up your fall game? This Apple Spice Cake tastes like fall. If you are looking for a cake recipe that is sugar free and a keto, which means you can have your cake and be happy! This recipe is so easy and everyone will love this keto cake recipe.
Keto Apple Spice Cake Recipe
This low carb spiced cake recipe is perfect for this time of year. This is not your average apple spice cake. There are no real apples in this recipe. However, the taste will definitely blow your mind and you will love this keto cake. I can promise you are going to want to add this to your Thanksgiving recipes and Christmas recipes list.
This recipe has the option of adding Chayote squash to it. If you are not familiar with Chayote check out this post Green Chile Stew. I go into detail on how I use it and cook it. The basics of using this squash is to peel the skin off, dice it and boil it or fry it in some oil on a skillet. It is simple and doesn’t have much of a taste. The texture is like a potato or apple and can be used for many recipes.
This recipe is screaming Autumn and I want you to enjoy the season with keto friendly recipes. I have listed some of our other Autumn recipes below to check out and enjoy! If you are looking for low carb desserts that taste amazing and are easy to make you will love these recipes. I have also created a post full of all of our best pumpkin recipes here: Keto Pumpkin Recipes.
- The Best Pumpkin Keto Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Pecan Spice Muffins
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Holiday season is here!
This time of year the oven is always going. One of my favorite things to do this time of year is baking. Not only do you get delicious baked goods, the oven will keep your house nice and toasty. I love the holiday season! There is always so much joy in the air, and everywhere you go everything is decorated so beautifully. I hope you all are entering the holiday season full of excitement and joy!
Save this image to make this Apple Spice Cake recipe later!
Apple Spice Cake
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search - Low Carb Cupboard Apple Spice Cake
- 1 cups (130g) Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbs (25g) Brown Erythritol (optional)
- 1/4 cup (68g) Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp All Spice
- 2 oz Butter
- 3 large Eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- 150g Chayote (optional)
- 1/4 cup (g) Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbs Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dice the Chayote and put in a frying pan with about a tablespoon of oil, a pinch of sea salt, pinch of all spice seasoning and cook on high for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown and regular erythritol, cinnamon, and all spice to a large mixing bowl. Whisk together well.
- Add the chayote to the mixing bowl and mix in.
- Melt the butter in a microwaveable bowl. Add the oil, heavy cream, vanilla, and stevia. Mix well.
- Pour the liquid into the mixing bowl of the other ingredients. Mix well and add the eggs, then mix well again.
- Line a 8x4 bread pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter in and press down with fingers.
- Bake for about 35 minutes on the middle rack.
- To make the crumble. In a microwave bowl melt the tablespoon of butter add the erythritol and cinnamon and mix with a fork. Once the cake is done and the crumble on top evenly and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 13.9gSaturated Fat: 5.4gCholesterol: 12.5mgSodium: 147.5mgCarbohydrates: 5.5gNet Carbohydrates: 2.1gFiber: 3.4gSugar: 1.2gProtein: 4.5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard