With Thanksgiving around the corner, having The Best Pumpkin Keto Pie is a must. Pumpkin pie has always been my favorite part of Thanksgiving, besides family you know. I also love to have pumpkin pie for Christmas. We can promise this recipe is the best keto pumpkin pie out there!
Non-Keto & Keto Foodies LOVE it! Even the kiddos.
We went to one of our friends friendsgiving the other day and they are new to keto, but their family is not keto and let me tell ya, those pies were gone! If you’re going to a family or friends event this Thanksgiving don’t worry about it. Make something delicious to bring (like this pie) and enjoy the time with your loved ones. There are always so many options of things you can eat during the holidays. I personally love the turkey and I can certainly get full off of that!
When it comes to the Holiday’s I try not to stress the temptations and just focus on the things I can eat. Remember this is a very unrestricted way of eating and it’s just one day. Keto opens up so many doors to different foods and as long as you focus on the foods you can eat instead of the foods you can’t eat, you will succeed.
We also made this recipe on Instagram! Check it our in our highlights. @lowcarbcupboard
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 4 tbs (2oz) Butter
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 - 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 10 drops Stevia
- 1/8 tsp Ginger Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg Seasoning
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Starting with the crust. Melt the butter in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the rest of the crust ingredients. Mix well.
- Combine together then add to your 8in round pie pan. Press firmly until evenly spread. Using a fork put some holes along the bottom.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. the sides of the crust should be browning.
- In a mixing bowl add the pumpkin and eggs together and then blend with a mixer.
- Then add the rest of the pie ingredients into the bowl and mix together well.
- Pour into the slightly baked crust and place back in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Once done like cool for about 10 minutes then top with your favorite sugar free whipped cream and enjoy!
To make your own whipped cream just add about a cup of heavy cream and a few drops of liquid stevia to a bowl and using a hand mixer whisk until fluffy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 6.5g Trans Fat: .1g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 80mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Protein: 6g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard