Sam is a mother and a full time 9-5 worker. She has always had a passion for photography and cooking. She is dedicated to challenging herself into learning new things, creating master pieces, and capturing those precious moments. She has struggled with her weight her whole life and started her keto journey in August 2017. When finding this lifestyle everything changed and she has learned so much about healing her body and making nutrient based and healthy meals for her and her family.
Lauren is a full time worker, and a full time mama. She loves to spend her spare time with family. She also likes to play XBOX on occasion, and spending time outdoors. Lauren isn’t too interested in the online world, but she definitely helps Samantha a ton when it comes to the blog, and creating recipes. Shes a full time recipe taster. Started her keto journey in August 2017.
Devon is our 8 years old son and is a ball of energy. Although he is not fully keto, he still eats everything we eat and his diet is mainly Paleo. We look forward to incorporating a keto/paleo lifestyle into his life and watching him grow. Full time recipe taster!
This is Tank! A silly Pitt Mix boy who loves to chase tennis balls and go to the dog park. If you throw a tennis ball he will chase that thing and bring it back for hours! He was born in 2011 and is our oldest baby.
This is Xena! She is a very hyper German Shepherd pup and loves to play with her brother Tank. She has bad anxiety since she was a couple months old. Other than her anxiety she is very loving and playful. She was born in January 2017 and is our youngest baby.
On the Blog
- Homemade GuacamoleThere is nothing better than some Homemade Guacamole! The best
- Instant Pot Pot RoastLinks may contain affiliate links. Instant Pot meals are my
- Keto Spaghetti SquashAre you missing delicious traditional spaghetti? Look no further! This
- Stuffed Bell PeppersA clean and simple meal full of flavor and healthy
- Kale and Mushroom FrittataA delicious and easy to make breakfast meal prep. This
- Corned Beef and CabbageThe perfect meal for St. Patrick’s Day is a delicious