Avocado Sauce Meatballs
Sheet pan meals have become a new favorite way to cook. I love making meatballs because they are just so easy to make and you can have them in so many ways. This Avocado Sauce Meatballs recipe is one of my favorite. The avocado sauce adds a creamy texture to the meal. The crispy vegetables also had a crunch and the meatballs have the protein. All around a great meal.
Avocado Sauce is so creamy.
You can really make any sauce or topping you want to this recipe. But if you are looking for that creamy texture on your meatballs, you will love this sauce. The avocado and avocado oil adds the healthy fat to this meal. It a nice creamy citrus sauce that adds flavor. This sauce also goes great with the broccoli and red onions. You can also leave this step out if you don’t want a sauce.
If you are looking for an easy keto meal to make this is a great delicious meal. Meatballs are so easy to make, it’s just a little messy. I like to wear gloves while making them for an easy clean up. It is definitely optional though, do whatever you prefer to do. Easy sheet pan meals are what I like to do best. Low carb dinner full of healthy fats and proteins.
Roasted vegetables and creamy avocado sauce! An easy and delicious keto sheet pan meal. Everything in this meal is so full of flavor. The family is going to love this colorful and tasty meal. Don’t worry about spending al day in the kitchen making dinner. This low carb meal is easy to make all you have to do is put it all on one pan and put in the oven.
Easy sheet pan meal!
If you are a fan of easy and simple meals then you will love this recipe. We also have lots of other quick easy keto meals on the blog. If you are loving this recipe and want to plan for the next dinner idea I’ll list them below. We have tons of recipes that you will love as well. Here are some of our other easy meal ideas.
- Cajun Shrimp
- Chicken Tacos
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Fruit Pizza
- Buffalo Cauli Bites
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
Save this image to make this Meatball recipe for later!
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 tbs Avocado Oil
- 1 tbs Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- 300g broccoli
- 1 whole (250g) Red Onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the ground beef, avocado oil, coconut aminos, salt, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and onion salt into a mixing bowl and mix together well with your hands.
- For the meat into balls and make about 18 balls. Add more ground beef if you want more servings.
- Chop the onions and add then to the sheet pan along with the broccoli. Add some more avocado oil and the seasonings to the vegetables. Mix them together and place in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add the meatballs to the sheet pan and place in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking time to make the sauce. Add all of the sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve the meatballs and vegetables on a plate and add a scoop of sauce on top!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 3 meatballs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 575Total Fat: 46.3gSaturated Fat: 14.2gUnsaturated Fat: 12.9gCholesterol: 106.7mgSodium: 755.3mgCarbohydrates: 10.8gNet Carbohydrates: 7gFiber: 3.8gSugar: 3.7gProtein: 29.2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard