These Buffalo Cauli Bites are the perfect little snack especially for Super Bowl weekend. But I am a fan of buffalo anything! These tasty cauliflower bites are the perfect appetizer for any meal! I love to make this recipe and have them as a side with my dinner or when having friends over they are a great snack that everyone will enjoy.
I have been eating these as a side snack lately, they are so easy to make and go great with my work lunches and dipping them in ranch dressing is the best! We sure will be making these for our get together for the Super Bowl. We would love to know what you are making for the super bowl!
Cauliflower is the perfect low carb snack!
Buffalo sauce is one of my favorite sauces to add to recipes, the spice and taste is delicious and goes great with so many different foods and recipes. But who doesn’t love hot wings? Hot wings are one of the foods that I love to have buffalo sauce with check out our Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe for another delicious buffalo sauce recipe.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 4 tbs Frank Red Hot, or any low carb hot sauce
- 2 tbs Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Toppings: Cilantro, Jalapenos, extra hot sauce, ranch dressing. , optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse your head of cauliflower and chop or break it up into bite size pieces.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together well.
- Lay on a sheet pan and spread them out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: .7g Sodium: 390mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard