Keto Chocolate Waffles
Waffles don’t always have to be for breakfast. These Keto Chocolate Waffles are a delicious dessert. You can certainly have these for breakfast too. I have always loved waffles and love them sweet. It took me awhile to get this recipe right, but they came perfect! You can make these for a sweet breakfast or a delicious dessert after dinner.
Dessert Chocolate Waffles
You can load these Keto Chocolate Waffles up with anything you want. I think chocolate and strawberries go great together. That of course is just my personal opinion. For these waffles I used, ChocZero chocolate syrup and maple syrup. There are some syrups that are sugar free that you can get at the store, but may not have the best ingredients.
If you are looking for an easy keto dessert you will love this recipe. Low carb waffles are perfect to get creative with. A great and delicious idea is to crumble these up and add them on top of ice cream. You can also make an ice cream sandwich! Here are some other breakfast recipes you make like on the blog.
- Keto Egg Bake
- Breakfast Muffins
- Clean Eating Breakfast
- Coconut Cream Strawberry Crepes
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Breakfast Frittata
Have you seen Lily’s new chocolate chip packaging! So beautiful, I really enjoy the milk chocolate chips. I love using Lily’s chocolate chips because they are low carb and delicious. This is not sponsored, just sharing what I love and use with you all. These waffles are easy to make and you are going to love them.
Low Carb and Easy Waffles
When I was making this recipe, lets just say it took awhile to create it. I had multiple waffles fall apart coming out of the waffle maker. But I obviously got it right and these are so worth it! If you are looking for a low carb waffle recipe then you have found it. Post photos on Instagram on how you make these Keto Chocolate Waffles. Make sure to tag us @lowcarbcupboard
- Start the waffle maker and let it heat up.
- In a mixing bowl add the melted butter, vanilla extract, and heavy cream and mix well. Then add in the eggs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl add the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, salt and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients slowly wile mixing until well mixed.
- Spray the waffle maker with coconut oil spray or avocado spray before adding the batter every time. Add about 1/4 cup and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until done.
- Plate and add any toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 small Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 22.8gSaturated Fat: 11.3gUnsaturated Fat: 4.3gCholesterol: 108.3mgSodium: 122.8mgCarbohydrates: 3.8gNet Carbohydrates: .5gFiber: 2.3gSugar: .6gProtein: 5.1g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard