The best part about the Keto Diet, well one of the best parts is we get to eat delicious food. This recipe is inspired by our great friend and he helped me put this delicious meal together. If you are looking for a delicious and easy to make low carb recipe, you will love this chicken!
Delicious juicy chicken full of flavor!
We love to make this recipe any day of the week. We love to make roasted broccoli or riced cauliflower with this meal. Let us know what you are making with this recipe.
The perfect side to this recipe is a nice cold Corona Premier, our friends only request is this is a must :). Keto Lemon Pepper Chicken is one of those meals that is so versatile that you can eat and drink it with anything. The other night we made this recipe wile having our friends over drinking some drinks and working on a 1000 piece puzzle, this sure hit the spot!
- 4 pieces Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbs Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 tsp Pink Salt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 whole Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. You will need a casserole baking dish and a cast iron skillet. If you do not have a cast iron skillet then use a normal frying pan.
- Prep the chicken with the seasoning. Cover both sides of chicken with seasoning.
- Add oil to cast iron skillet and place the chicken skin side down. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season the bottom of the casserole dish and lay all of the chicken in the dish skin side up. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- If cooking more then 4 thighs add more baking time. You want the internal temp to be 165 degrees F. or more.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 294 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 5.3g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 95mg Sodium: 85mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 25g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard