All growing up I had never heard of Fruit Pizza. I recently saw this genius recipe that looked absolutely delicious, I had to make a keto version. Fruit Pizza recipe is so easy to make, and tastes amazing. The perfect low carb dessert for any occasion. The fourth of July is coming up and this recipe is certainly the perfect addition to your party! In this recipe I will go over how easy it is to make Fruit Pizza. Also, I will go over berries and the net carbs in some of them. If you love berries then you are going to want to ready this post. Check out our Instagram @lowcarbcupboard for new recipe updates and pictures. You can also subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive updates! Subscribe at the bottom of the page.
Fruit Pizza is the star of the show!
If you have never had a fruit pizza recipe like myself, then I promise you will love it! The sugar cookie is the perfect texture, along with the creamy top layer and juicy berries. All of the ingredients just go so well together. There is another fruit that typically goes on Fruit Pizza and that is kiwi! I didn’t use it in this recipe because they are a little high in carb, but you could certainly fit it in. If you are a fan of berry recipes then you will be head over heals for this one.
There is something about having cream cheese, berries and sweetener together. This combo always reminds me of Chantilly Cake. Chantilly cake recipe is one of my all time favorite keto cakes. If you haven’t tried Chantilly cake then you are missing out! The ingredients are simple, and the recipe is so easy to make. The best part about this cake, besides the taste is that it is a gorgeous cake! I made this cake for my 7 year-old on his birthday and he loved it. If you need a cake recipe for a celebration then this is the perfect recipe.
Some may find it hard to stay on a keto diet lifestyle because they may have a sweet tooth. It can actually be super easy, there are so many easy low carb recipes you can make. Here are some of our dessert recipes that you can make and will keep you on track!
- Chantilly Cake
- Lemon Mug Cake
- Coffee Mug Cake
- Avocado Brownies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy low carb dessert recipe
Wait, did you say easy? Yes, this recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Fruit pizza is a great dessert to make for any party or get together. If you are looking for a Midwest dessert recipe then you have found the perfect keto recipe. Blueberries and strawberries are my absolute favorite fruits! I love how I can still stay on a healthy lifestyle and enjoy some berries sometimes. Did you know that you can eat berries while on the keto diet? 100 grams of strawberries is only 6 net carbs, and 100 grams of blueberries is 11.6 net carbs. Blueberries are a little high in carbs but you can still fit them in.
- 3/4 cup (75g) Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup (53g) Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Egg
- 2 oz Butter
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- 10 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Blueberries
- 80 g Strawberries
- 50 g Blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the sugar cookie ingredients, almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, vanilla extract, eggs and butter into a mixing bowl.
- Once mixed well kneed into a ball and place on a pizza pan with a layer of parchment paper on the pan. Place a layer of parchment paper on the top and press out evenly until in a pie shape.
- You will want the height about 1/4 of an inch.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- While the cookie is baking add the topping ingredients cream cheese (room temperature), heavy cream, stevia, and vanilla extract into a bowl and using a hand blender mix well until smooth.
- When the cookie is done let it cool for about 10 minutes. When cool add the topping evenly over the cookie.
- Slice your strawberries and slice your blackberries in half. Then layer the berries on the pizza!
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!
Net Carbs: 2.6
Optional Fruit: Kiwi
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229 Total Fat: 20.9g Saturated Fat: 10.2g Unsaturated Fat: 4.9g Cholesterol: 83.3mg Sodium: 95.1mg Carbohydrates: 5.6g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2.9g Protein: 5.3g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard