I think strawberries have become my new thing, do you agree? I have been obsessed with them lately, but let me tell you about this delicious keto treat. You are going to obsess over these Strawberry Cheesecake Bars once you take your first bite. When I made my first keto cheesecake I just about lost my mind! I was blown away on how amazing it was. I feared keto because I am a sugar addict and addicted to sweet treats. Low Carb cheesecake has been one of my main go to’s since starting the keto diet. This strawberry cheesecake keto recipe certainly takes it up a notch!
Strawberry Cheesecake for the win this summer!
Cheesecake is one of the easiest recipes to make. There are so many different ways to make it too. You can make no bake cheesecake or you can bake it. If you are a fan of keto no bake cheesecake check out our No Bake Cheesecake recipe. When I made these for the first time they only lasted a couple of days. I brought them to work and so many of my coworkers devoured them. This keto cheesecake recipe is certainly my new go to recipe for a sweet treat. I made this recipe into bars, but you can also make this recipe in a normal pie pan as well. If you want to use something other than strawberries you can use blueberries instead. There are so many different toppings you can put on cheesecake. What do you like to put on top of your cheesecake?
If you are a fan of this recipe (which I know you will be) here are some other recipes you are going to love as well:
Cream cheese is a delicious ingredient for sweet or savory recipes. As long as you eat dairy then you will love these dessert and fat bomb recipes. What are some other cream cheese recipes you would like to see on the blog? Are there any non keto recipes you would like a keto version?
Sugar free low carb dessert
Do you want to hear my epic fail while taking these photos? Well let me tell you. Those cute little cups full of lemonade got knocked over and spilt all over my cheesecake….. It was tragic! Luckily I had just about finished taking the photos. Some pieces didn’t get wet, so I was able to take some more photos of the individual pieces. Food photography may look pretty but it is never perfect. When you make this recipe, make sure to have others around to share it with. I could eat the whole pan of cheesecake. This recipe is that delicious!
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup (36g) Erythritol powdered
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 oz Sour Cream
- 124g Strawberries
- 1/4 cup (36g) Erythritol
- 1 tbs Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lets start with the crust - Melt the coconut oil and add all of the crust ingredients in a bowl mix together well with a fork.
- Get 9x9 brownie pan and line it with parchment paper. Add the crust mix to the pan and press evenly with your fingers.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Have your cream cheese at room temperature and add all of the cheesecake ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Pour the cheesecake on top of the crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the cheesecake is baking add the topping ingredients into a sauce pan and cook on medium/high. Let boil while stirring.
- When the cheesecake is done pour the topping onto the cheesecake and put back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- When done take it out and let cool for 15 minutes. Store in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13.3gUnsaturated Fat: 5.4gCholesterol: 79.1mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 3.2gFiber: 1.4gSugar: 2.4gProtein: 6.2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard