The perfect keto cookie recipe is here! These cookies are delicious, moist and chocolaty! These ooey gooey keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are sure to be your new favorite dessert.
Not only are they ooey gooey but they have peanut butter and chocolate. Have you ever made cookies with peanut butter cups in them? Your taste buds are going to be blown away!
How to make Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
It is super easy to make keto cookies. The full recipe and steps are in the recipe card which is at the bottom of the post! Here are some step by step pictures on how to make them.
- First we start with the wet ingredients and combine them together.
- Then you want to add in the dry ingredients and mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Once you have have combined them then you want to add in your chopped peanut butter cups.
- Fold them into your dough and scoop them onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake them in your oven and let them cool on a cooling rack when they are done.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Keto Cookies
The title says it all and you are going to love these cookies. I think I love all cookie recipes. But if they are peanut butter and chocolate then you bet I will love them.
My favorite thing to bake is definitely cookies. There is nothing better then making the house smell like cookies, am I right? They are the perfect dessert and easy to make. The best part about them is that they are low carb and sugar free.
Want more keto cookie recipes?
We have several cookie recipes on the blog. All of our recipes are sugar free, low carb and keto friendly. Here are some of our favorite recipes that you are going to love. You can find all of our dessert recipes on the blog here.
- Espresso Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- White Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies
- Mummy Sugar Cookies
- PB&J Cookies
- Peppermint Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies
Desserts on the Keto Diet
Who said you can’t have dessert on the keto diet? You can absolutely indulge in some delicious keto desserts. Sugar free desserts are easy to make and can be low carb.
Even though they are sugar free doesn’t mean they aren’t sweet. You can use sugar alcohols like eythritol, monk fruit, allulose, and liquid stevia.
Save this image to make this Peanut Butter Cup Cookies recipe later!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Melt your butter and add in the erythritol and vanilla extract. Mix together well then add in the egg and mix together with a hand mixer.
- Combine your almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xantham gum and salt into a separate bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients into one bowl and mix until well combined.
- Chop up your peanut butter cups into chunks and then add them into the cookie dough and fold them in.
- Use a cookie scoop and place them evenly on your cookie sheet. This recipe will make 18 you might want to do two separate batches in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Once they are done let them cool for about 2 minutes and then carefully move them to a cooling rack for another 8 minutes.
- Eat while they are hot or enjoy whenever! You can store them in a container in the fridge for about 7 days or in the freezer for about a month.
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Links contain affiliate links.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 9.5gSaturated Fat: 4.4gCholesterol: 13.3mgSodium: 109.9mgCarbohydrates: 3.4gNet Carbohydrates: 0.7gFiber: 2.7gSugar: .2gProtein: 1.8g