These keto cookies are so easy to make and so tasty. If you love chunks of melted chocolate then these espresso chocolate chunk cookies are going to be your favorite. These cookies are soft, chewy and full of flavor. The melted chocolate chunks really give these cookies that perfect chocolate chip cookie taste. They are super easy to make, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
Can you have cookies on keto?
You can absolutely have cookies on the ketogenic diet. You don’t always have to avoid sweets when trying to live a healthier life. These cookies are sweet, delicious, low carb and has no sugar! One of our other favorite low carb cookies recipes are these White Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies.
An easy recipe to make that is perfect for a keto dessert. I love making keto desserts to have on hand, for when I have that craving. Having a low carb dessert on hand makes living a healthier life style a lot easier. What are your go-to keto desserts?
Desserts are one of my favorite things to make. It is fun to create delicious and sweet treats to enjoy. There are probably way more dessert recipes on the blog then regular recipes. I have listed a few of my favorite keto desserts on the blog here for you to check out.
How to make cookies chewy?
I love making chewy cookies, they are so delicious. This is my favorite way to make them chewy. In order to make them chewy you can add gelatin to the recipe. There are different types of gelatin you can use. Beef gelatin is probably the best quality to use. You can also get the Gelatine brand, which is cheaper than beef gelatin.
Save this image to make this Espresso Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe later!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the dry ingredients, almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, gelatin, salt, and espresso powder into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Melt the butter and brown swerve together in a microwave safe bowl. Once melted mix well and then add the vanilla extract, egg and stevia into the bowl and mix well.
- Combine the dry with the wet ingredients while mixing.
- Add in your chocolate chips or chunks into the mix and fold with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Place even scoops of the dough on a cookie sheet with a silicone mat on it using a cookie scoop.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100 Total Fat: 8.9g Saturated Fat: 3.6g Cholesterol: 13.3mg Sodium: 98.5mg Carbohydrates: 2.3g Net Carbohydrates: .9g Fiber: 1.4g Sugar: .5g Protein: 2.6g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard