Are you a fan of peppermint during the holiday season? I am a peppermint fan any time of the year! These cookies are sure to be a hit this holiday season. This recipe reminds us of Thin Mints, so good! In this recipe you will need a peppermint essential oil (get a brand that is safe for consuming). We buy DoTerra brand and it is the best by far! (this is not sponsored). If you do not have an oil you can swap it out for a peppermint extract.
This recipe is so simple to make, that the whole family will love! We tested this recipe multiple times and was a hit at work and home. If you’re planning on making cookies for Santa this Christmas he will love these delicious treats!
Christmas time is my favorite time of year!
While putting up the tree and decorating it with all the ornaments you have collected over the years, and hanging up the lights and garland have these baking in the oven with Christmas music playing in the background and you will sure be in the Christmas spirit. We hope you have a wonderful holidays filled with love and joy!
- 1 cup 150g Cashews
- 1/2 cup 50g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup 4oz Butter
- 5 drops Peppermint Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbs 16g Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 large Egg
- 40 drops Liquid Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Using a food processor is the best option for the recipe! If you do not have one then you can use a blender for the cashews.
- Add the cashews to the processor or blender and blend them until finely chopped.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- If using a processor then add all of the ingredients into the processor and mix well. If you don't then add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Roll into balls or into cookies (these cookie do not spread).
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and then melt the chocolate and dip or coat. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 90mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard