Easy and delicious Halloween spirit cookie recipe. These Mummy Sugar Cookies recipe screams Halloween and soft, chewy and amazing. If you are looking for a delicious keto sugar cookie recipe then you are going to love these. Sugar cookies are the cookies that taste amazing by themselves, or can be made into anything.
Halloween Inspired Mummy Sugar Cookies!
You are going to want to make these for Halloween. Not only are they tasty but they are amazing keto sugar cookies. Did you every think that you could have sugar cookies on keto? You better believe these low carb sugar cookies are keto! They only have 1.4 net carbs! Cookies are one of my favorite desserts and these definitely satisfy that craving.
These cookies certainly scream Halloween, but you could absolutely make these any day of the year. I put a cream cheese frosting on top of these but you could eat them without frosting, or any other types of frostings. If you make this cookies recipe don’t forget to take pictures and tag @lowcarbcupboard in them so we can see your creations! I would love to share your creations.
Easy and delicious keto sugar cookies. These mummy cookies are fun and creative and are perfect for your potlucks, get together, or Halloween parties! Have fun with them. Here are some other cookie recipes that you will love as well!
Easy to make low carb cookies!
Cookies are one of the easiest desserts to make. We have tons of diferent cookie recipes on the blog. Make sure to check them out. I have listed a few of them above so you can access them easier. You can also just click on the Recipes tab then click Desserts and you will see them all there.
Save this image to make this Mummy Sugar Cookies recipe later!
- 3/4 cup (75g) Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup (53g) Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Egg
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and erythritol to a mixing bowl, and mix well.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract and eggs to a separate mixing bowl. Mix together well with a hand mixer.
- Combine the ingredients together, and mix well with the hand mixer.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and roll with your hands and place evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Using your fingers press down evenly.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking combine all of the icing ingredients together and mix together well.
- Place a zip lock bag into a cup and fold the sides out and around the cup. Place the icing into the bag and seal it up.
- Let the cookies cool. Once cool, cut a small hole in the pipping bag and put lines of the icing across the cookies diagonally across each side.
- Place two chocolate chips on the cookies like eyes. Put a little dot of the icing on the tips of the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132 Total Fat: 11.7g Saturated Fat: 5.4g Cholesterol: 20.8mg Sodium: 74.3mg Carbohydrates: 3.3g Net Carbohydrates: 1.4g Fiber: 1.9g Sugar: .9g Protein: 3.2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard