Who said you couldn’t have cake while eating a keto lifestyle? This Chantilly Cake is one of our best recipes. This weekend was my sons birthday ad can you guess what we made? Obviously this glorious sugar free cake! It was a huge hit, and the family loved it. If you are planning an event and are in need of a delicious keto cake, then you have found the recipe.
Chantilly Cake is full of tasty berries!
Berries have always been my favorite fruit, and when they are mixed with cream cheese, oh my it is so good! Have you ever had the Chantilly Cake from Whole Foods? The first time I ever had that cake I was about 13 years old at my friends house for her birthday. I’ll admit I fell in love with it! I didn’t have it again for probably 5 years, and have only had it a handful of times since. With this recipe now I can have I all of the time.
Something I like to have as a delicious treat is just the frosting. The frosting in this recipe is like a sweet cheesecake fluff. It is a great source of fat, and a tasty treat with delicious fruit. I used strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in this recipe, which went perfectly together. I would love to see your creations of this recipe and see your beautiful cakes! Please share on social media and tag me @lowcarbcupboard
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this low carb sugar free recipe!
If you have a sweet tooth on the keto diet check out some more of our healthy keto diet desserts.
- Avocado Brownies
- Rainbow Cake
- Peanut Butter Swirl Blondies
- Almond Poppy Seed Muffins
- Chocolate Fudge Pie
- 2 cups (8oz) Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup (2oz) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup (3.5oz) Erythritol
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 oz Butter
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbs Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all of the dry cake ingredients almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Melt your butter and add all of the wet cake ingredients butter, eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, heavy cream, and almond extract together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine well.
- You can either put the batter into two separate 9" round pans or pour it all in one and cut it in halt if you want a middle filling.
- Bake for 45 minutes if in one pan if in two pans then bake for 30 or until the tooth pick comes out clean.the top may get a little brown.
- Now for the frosting - set your cream cheese out to get to room temp.
- Add all of the frosting ingredients including the cream cheese together and using a hand mixer mix well.
- Let the cakes cool for about 15 - 20 minutes. Then frost add the berries to the middle and the top.
Net Carbs: 7.7 per serving
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search - Low Carb Cupboard Chantilly Cake
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 641Total Fat: 57.4gSaturated Fat: 33.1gUnsaturated Fat: 3.1gCholesterol: 293.8mgSodium: 280.4mgCarbohydrates: 11.8gFiber: 4.1gSugar: 4.9gProtein: 12.3g