These peanut butter swirl blondies are soft and delicious. If you love peanut butter you will love these! Also if you want something other than peanut butter this recipe is perfect for so many different things. You can add things like chocolate chips, cinnamon, chocolate swirl, be creative and make sure to tag us so we can see your master piece!
When we first created these I brought them to work to have my coworkers taste test (their the best taste testers) and by the time I got home there wasn’t any left. So I think its safe to say keto and non keto friends and family will love this recipe. They are easy and quick to make which is great for a family get together or a party. This recipe would also be fine to double the ingredients to make double the amount.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the butter at room temp to a mixing bowl also add the eggs, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, and salt, mix together.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the wet ingredients and slowly add in the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- We used about an 9" X 9" brownie pan line it with parchment paper and add the mix into the pan.
- Warm up your peanut butter and add spoon fulls on each corner than either use handle of the spoon to swirl it in or use your finger.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Set out for about 10 minutes then cut into squares. We store ours in the fridge.
Net Carbs: 2 per serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4.4gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard