Smoothies have certainly become one of my favorite things! With the weather warming up it has been my go to lately. I always have such a sweet tooth, and am in love with blueberries. I wanted to make a smoothie high in fat and not too much protein, and we certainly came up with one delicious fatty smoothie! It tastes great and with the macros in this recipe it can be used as a meal. If you’re a fan of smoothies like we are you are going to love this recipe.
If you can tell Lauren is really enjoying her smoothie. It’s full of flavors and just the right amount of sweetness. The great thing about this recipe is that it’s sweetened with Stevia! Therefore, you can have this recipe when ever you want. We hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1/2 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 40 g Organic Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 4 oz Unsweetened Milk of choice
- 10-20 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tbs Heavy Cream
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- 1 cup Ice
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge over night, so the cream separates from the waterPour the water out of the can and scoop half the cream outPlace all the ingredients into the blender. Blend until mixed.Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard
Leave a Reply