An easy on the go snack, or perfect for packing in your lunch for work or school! These little energy balls are delicious and packed full of protein. The mix of peanut butter and protein powder makes them addictive! If you’re looking for a easy and delicious recipe this is it!
The protein powder plays a huge part in this recipe! the protein powder will determine the taste other than the peanut butter. For this recipe I used Isopure Cookies and Cream, but other great flavors would be chocolate, peanut butter, vanilla, or unflavored as well. You can use any flavor you want in this recipe and make it your own.
Easy protein packed energy balls!
This recipe is so easy to make and so tasty! I love to store them in the freezer because this don’t get super hard and their a nice little snack for when you need one, but I also love to freeze all of my little fat bombs. You can also use any nut butter you want and add in any nuts, or coconut flakes mixed in with the batter to give them a nice crunch.
This recipe doesn’t have a lot of fat in it but a great option to add in fat would be coconut butter, this would make them even more creamy and delicious.
- 1 cup (8oz) Peanut Butter
- 2 scoops Protein Powder, Any flavor you want I used Isopure Protein Powder
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cover with: Crushed Almonds, Coconut flakes, etc.
- Softened the peanut butter.
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Combine well.
- Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes, this is so its easier to form balls.
- Roll into 20 balls and store in fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Total batch is 10 oz. Each ball 0.5 oz each.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 80mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: .5g Sugar: 1g Protein: 5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard