Crispy Chicken Salad
I have never really been a hug fan of salad but this Crispy Chicken Salad is absolutely delicious! The warm crispy chicken and topped with delicious dressing is wonderful. Salads can be made in so many different ways, with many different ingredients and here is a great recipe as an option.
Primal Kitchen dressing is amazing with this recipe!
This Crispy Chicken Salad is great because it is refreshing, high in healthy fats, and tastes amazing! For the dressing I used Green Goddess on this salad but you can use any dressing you would like. A great option would be to make your own as well.
- 4 oz Chicken Thigh, boneless and skinless
- 85 g Lettuce Mix, any leafy greens
- 1/2 medium Avocado
- 1 oz Cheese (any kind), we used a cubed cheese
- 1/2 tbs Avocado Oil, or any oil you choose
- In your cast iron skillet, turn the heat onto medium, pour a little bit of oil in the pan. Cook the chicken for about 15-20 minutes and place a lid over the skillet.
- Once the chicken is cooked through all the way turn the heat up to medium high and Cook he chicken until crispy on the outside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a bowl. Slice the chicken into strips or cut into chunks. Add chicken to the salad.
- Use any dressing you desire.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 450Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 8.9gTrans Fat: .3gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 380mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 7gSugar: .5gProtein: 32g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard