Pecan Spice Muffins
Pecan Spice Muffins are the best in the morning or after dinner. These delicious muffins have a nice crunch to them and are so soft and fluffy you are going to love these muffins! I love to make recipes that I keep coming back to. But I love creating recipes that you all will love as well, and I am sure you will love these muffins.
Pecan Spice Muffins are soft and fluffy!
I love having something sweet I can turn to in my fridge. It makes life a little easier when I have something prepped. Rather than getting a craving and having to stress about what I am going to make to satisfy my craving. These muffins are perfect for that or even making them for a get together or birthday party.
Perfect for meal prepping something sweet!
This recipe is super easy to make, you are going to love them!
- 60 grams Pecans
- 1 1/4 (150g) cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 (30g) cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, you can use any milk substitute
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Allspice Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, pecans, baking powder, and seasonings together in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- In another bowl add the softened butter, the eggs and stevia together and mix well.
- Combine the ingredients together and add to your silicone cupcake liners and bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes then remove and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3.1gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: .5gProtein: 4g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard