Flourless Brownies | Dairy Free
Simple and soft Flourless Brownies perfect for a quick dessert. If you are a chocolate fan you are going to be a fan of these. These brownies are packed full of chocolate and taste amazing. We made these for Independence Day and they were a hit with the family, the little guy loved them and would have ate the whole batch if we let him. So if you are looking for something chocolaty these are the dessert you are going to want to eat.
We wanted all the chocolate! That is why we added chocolate chips on top, but some crushed up nuts sound great to go on top or mixed in the better as well. I love being creative and I love seeing all the creative minds out there. We made these for the fourth of July so I had to mix some berries with these treats they went perfectly together. Who doesn’t love chocolate and strawberries?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl except for the coconut oil and chocolate bar.
- Mix well then melt the coconut oil and chocolate bar then add to the mixture.
- Line a 8in brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- When done take the brownies out of the pan and let cool.
Net Carbs: 2 per bar
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 164Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard