Sam is a mother and a full time 9-5 worker. She has always had a passion for photography and cooking. Although she has no degree in either, she is dedicated to challenging herself into learning new things, creating master pieces, and capturing those precious moments. She spends all her free time helping others, sharing recipes to help better their lives, like it has made her life so much healthier, and better. Started her keto journey in August 2017.
Lauren is a full time worker, and a full time mama. She loves to spend her spare time with family. She also likes to play XBOX on occasion, and spending time outdoors. Lauren isn’t too interested in the online world, but she definitely helps Samantha a ton when it comes to the blog, and creating recipes. Shes a full time recipe taster. Started her keto journey in August 2017.
Devon is our 8 years old son and is a ball of energy. Although he is not fully keto, he still eats everything we eat and his diet is mainly Paleo. We look forward to incorporating a keto/paleo lifestyle into his life and watching him grow. Full time recipe taster!
This is Tank! A silly Pitt Mix boy who loves to chase tennis balls and go to the dog park. If you throw a tennis ball he will chase that thing and bring it back for hours! He was born in 2011 and is our oldest baby.
This is Xena! She is a very hyper German Shepherd pup and loves to play with her brother Tank. She has bad anxiety since she was a couple months old. Other than her anxiety she is very loving and playful. She was born in January 2017 and is our youngest baby.
On the Blog
- Iced MatchaA refreshing Iced Matcha with the hint of maple. This low carb Iced Matcha is delicious and a great coffee alternative. If you are weening off of coffee or you… [Continue Reading]
- Shrimp ScampiWith the start of a new year I am thinking of my health and what I am putting in my body. This is a clean and delicious low carb Shrimp… [Continue Reading]
- Candied PecansThis recipe is super easy to make and is such a delicious snack to have! These Candied Pecans are full of holiday flavor. You are going to want to make… [Continue Reading]
- Pan Seared ScallopsSuper easy to make tasty Pan Seared Scallops recipe. You would not believe how easy it is to make scallops. I always thought they would be so hard to make… [Continue Reading]
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin BreadThe holiday’s are coming and it may look different this year. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t bake! A delicious moist pumpkin recipe! This super easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread… [Continue Reading]
- Keto Thanksgiving RecipesHappy holiday’s friends! I have put together for you a Keto Thanksgiving Recipes round up. Here are most of the delicious and super easy to make low carb Thanksgiving recipes… [Continue Reading]
- Pumpkin Cheesecake BarsA delicious keto pumpkin recipe is here! These low carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are so creamy and tasteful! All of the flavors of fall are in these bars. If you… [Continue Reading]
- Pumpkin CookiesA delicious and easy to make fall recipe. These keto Pumpkin Cookies are the perfect fall dessert! They are so soft and and full of pumpkin spice flavor you will… [Continue Reading]
- Keto Thai ChickenAre you getting tired of having the same meals every night? You have found the perfect recipe to change things up. This Keto Thai Chicken recipe is so good and… [Continue Reading]