Chocolate covered bacon?! Yes please! This delicious sweet and salty snack is the perfect little snack. We will definitely be making this easy recipe for Valentine’s Day. If you are looking for an easy tasty treat this is a great recipe. In the keto diet you can have so many different foods that most people would say i bad for you, but bacon is one of those foods that everyone will tell you is bad, but we would disagree.
Tasty keto snack perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The best part of this recipe is the toppings! In this recipe you can get very creative with the toppings you add to these bacon strips. What I added to this recipe is peanuts and chocolate, but other great ideas would be coconut flakes or macadamia nuts, almonds etc. There are so many different things you can add on top in this recipe.
- 10 pieces Thick Cut Bacon
- 4 tbs Dark Chocolate, we used Enjoy Life
- Cook the bacon until fully cooked. We like to bake in the oven.
- 375 degrees F. for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the bacon in until covered to your liking.
- Add on any toppings you would like.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2.9gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 180mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: .5gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard