These delicious high fat cinnamon fat bombs are absolutely to die for! If you’re a fan or not of fat bombs you will loves these. These fat bombs are like creamy cookies with a slight cheese cake taste. The MCT powder in this recipe (Perfect Keto) can easily be swapped for coconut oil. You can use about 4 tbs of coconut oil, but I would recommend the MCT oil powder if you have it!
Make a batch and store them in the fridge!
Fat bombs are something I have made from the beginning and I am not mad about it. They have helped me get through this journey and they continue to help me. I love making these for a dessert or a little fat boost during my day, or after dinner.
I would be careful not to eat them all at once, they are that good!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temp
- 4 oz Butter, room temp
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbs (40g) Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 scoops MCT Oil Powder, we use Perfect Keto
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer until well mixed.
- Form 16 balls with your hands and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper covering it.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Store in fridge and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 6.9g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 130mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 2g Protein: 1g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard