The weather has been chilly lately and we love a nice warm bowl of Savory Pumpkin Soup! This recipe is perfect for this time of year. We love pumpkin and when I was making pumpkin pies I had left over pumpkin puree and thought of soup! I added a bunches of things together and it came out delicious. If you’re looking for a great Autumn/Winter soup then this is the perfect recipe to try out!
This recipe is a savory soup and has spices that adds so much flavor to this soup. You ca easily make this soup sweet as well by adding some liquid stevia and taking out the spices and adding more cinnamon. Next time you want to make a warm easy dinner we recommend making this recipe it is going to be your new favorite recipe!
If you are a fan of pumpkin then you are going to love our Pumpkin Pie recipe! The recipe tastes just like a regular homemade pumpkin pie. You’re family and friends are going to love these recipes.
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, you can use Thai Kitchen can or any other
- 15 oz 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 2-3 cups Bone Broth
- 2 tbs Avocado Oil, or Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 medium Onion, chopped
- Add the chopped onions to a pan with some oil and cook until transparent.
- Add all of the ingredients into a sauce pan and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and add any toppings you want!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6.2g Sodium: 25mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard