When trying to come up with this recipe I was initially trying to make a keto bun recipe, but after they came out of the oven they reminded me too much of biscuits! Oh my though this Keto Biscuits recipe reminds me of old fashion biscuits I use to make with my mom growing up. They turned out so fluffy and delicious I thought they would be the perfect breakfast biscuits.
I use to be a huge toast eater, it was my favorite thing to have with breakfast. A slice or two with breakfast would be a great idea. This recipe has certainly made my day when it comes to eating breakfast. It would also go great with dinner. The best part is that it has bacon fat in it which makes it way more delicious. Never had a slice of toast with bacon in it! Let us know what you decide to eat these biscuits with, breakfast, dinner, brunch.. we would love to see!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the coconut oil and bacon fat in a microwave safe bowl and melt it.
- Add all of the other ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix with a hand blender until well mixed.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes until it thickens up.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop and place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. When done take off and let cool.
Net Carbs: 2 per serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 biscuit
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 76mg Sodium: 100mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 4g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard