This macadamia fudge is going to be a hit in your house! Because this recipe is so easy to make and so creamy and delicious, Lauren was so excited to taste this recipe because she absolutely loves macadamia nuts, but I unfortunately am not able to try them due to an allergy to the macadamia nuts. But I promise they are great, Lauren is a huge fan! The main ingredient in this recipe is Performance Nut Butter (this post is sponsored by Performance Nut Butter). Therefore, we would only ever use and sponsor products that we would buy ourselves and love and enjoy. We would never suggest a product we didn’t love. This recipe perfect for your keto diet, because it is full of healthy fats and has very little carbs.
Creamy and easy to make keto fudge!
Performance Nut Butter is a company that I have worked with for a long time now and their products are absolutely amazing! The ingredients are clean and the perfect snack for on the go or for a nice fat boost throughout the day. I wish I could eat this product every day, I have tasted it but only a little bit, hopefully this allergy goes away eventually so I can enjoy macadamia nuts again. She is a huge fan and is always eating this stuff!
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Butter
- 2 oz Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 2 oz Performance Nut Butter
- 15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Put the heavy cream and butter into a sauce pan on medium/low heat. Let melt then start whisking for about 5 minutes. Add in the erythritol and continue to let simmer.
- Whisk periodically once it starts to become thick add in the coconut oil and whisk until melted.
- Once well combined add into a bowl and add the performance nut butter. Mix together well.
- Grab your mold or small bread pan and line it with wax paper or parchment paper and pour in the fudge.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour. Store in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 105mg Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 1g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard