Check it out, another tasty low carb cocktail recipe is here! This delicious keto Triple Berry Margarita is a perfect summer cocktail.
A keto cocktail is just what you need to take the edge off. This cocktail is delicious and is the best margarita recipe. Follow the steps below for this simple sugar free cocktail drink.
Triple Berry Syrup
The syrup used for this cocktail is sugar free and easy to make. Sweet and delicious for cocktails. You can use this recipe for any cocktail or dessert. With just a few ingredients you have a delicious syrup.
All you need to make this sugar free keto syrup is:
Sparkling water for cocktails
You can use any sparkling water you want for this drink. I prefer to use a sparkling water that is very bubbly.
Topo Chico sparkling water is perfect for low carb cocktails. It is super bubbly and has a delicious taste. I love to drink them on their own and use in mix drinks. They have a lime flavored one as well which tastes amazing and is so refreshing.
This is not sponsored, just love the product.
Keto cocktails have been my favorite thing to make these days. They are easy to make and taste amazing. We have several different kinds of low carb cocktails. There are cocktails made with tequila, vodka, rum etc. All recipes are keto and sugar free. Check some of them out below, and see all of them on our Drinks page.
Low Carb and Keto Margaritas!
This recipe has 4 servings and is perfect for a girls night or cocktail party. You can easily make this recipe and add to a pitcher for refills. All you gotta do is just double up the recipe.
Make sure to take all of the photos and most of all don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!
Save this image to make this Triple Berry Margarita recipe later!
- 4 cups Ice
- 1/2 cup Berry Syrup
- 2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 cup Tequila, this is 2oz each serving
- Sliced Berries
- Slice the berry syrup berries in half or pieces.
- Add the berry syrup ingredients into a sauce pan on medium high.
- Let it simmer and whisk periodically for about 10 minutes or until the berries are melted down almost all of the way.
- You can either make each one at a time or you can add everything into a pitcher.
- The steps to make solo are first add the ice to 4 cups of choice (or you can use mason jars), pour 0.5 oz of lime juice, 2 oz tequila, and 2 tablespoons of berry syrup into each cup.
- Stir together and garnish with extra berries.
- If you wish to make in a pitcher you can add all of the cocktail ingredients into the pitcher and stir together well and pour equally into each cup. Garnish with berries.
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Triple Berry Margarita
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: .1gUnsaturated Fat: .1gSodium: .4mgCarbohydrates: 3.5gNet Carbohydrates: 2.3gFiber: 1.2gSugar: 2.1gProtein: .3g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard