The perfect keto cookie recipe for the holidays or any time of the year! These Snowball Cookies recipe is delicious and easy to make. The best types of keto recipes are easy and delicious recipes, and this one is easy and delicious. These keto cookies are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Easy to make keto snowball cookies recipe.
If you want tasty, simple low carb cookies, then you are going to love this recipe. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes in the kitchen you are going to have delicious keto cookies. I love making these for Christmas, they are a very winter season recipe. Christmas cookies are the best to have ready to eat.
These cookies are mainly nut flour based and are low carb. They are baked and rolled in powdered erythritol. Some might say the erythritol taste is too strong at first, but once you are use to the taste of erythritol then you won’t even notice it.
We have tons of low carb cookie recipes on the blog. Keto cookies are one of my favorite recipes to make! They are delicious and make the sugar cravings go away. I have listed some of our cookie recipes below for you to check out after you make this recipe.
- White Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies
- Fruit Pizza
- PB&J Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to make keto cookies?
The main ingredients are some or all of a nut flour, coconut flour, and erythritol. There are usually eggs and butter and anything else you may want like chocolate chips etc. The ingredients are similar to regular cookies just healthier! Having healthy options for you and your family are what we strive to provide. The kids will love this easy and simple recipe.
Save this image to make this Snowball Cookies recipe later!
- 1 cup (110g) Pecans, ground
- 1/3 cup (50g) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup (55g) Erythritol, powdered
- 3 oz Butter, melted
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Liquid Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Add your pecans into a blender and crush them until they are fine.
- Combine the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl: Pecans, coconut flour, almond flour, pink salt, and erythritol.
- Mix the dry ingredients together well and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the wet ingredients: melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and liquid stevia.
- Mix the wet ingredients well and combine with the dry ingredients. Mix together until well combined.
- Take a cookie scoop and roll a scoop of dough into a ball with your hands and set on the cookie sheet. Continue until all of the dough is rolled into balls and place on the mat evenly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Once done let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the topping erythritol on a plate and roll each bowl in it until well covered. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 11.3gSaturated Fat: 3.7gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 46.1mgCarbohydrates: 2.8gNet Carbohydrates: .7gFiber: 2.1gSugar: .7gProtein: 2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard