Tiss the season to be jolly! These Ginger Bread Fat Bombs are certainly going to bring in the holiday joy. They are soft and full of holiday flavors. If you love ginger bread cookies then you are going to love this fat bomb recipe.
How to make fat bombs?
Fat bombs are super simple and easy to make. They usually only have a few ingredients that you toss in a bowl and mix together. You are form them or put them in molds and you are set! You are make fat bombs in molds or you can roll them in your hands. Either way you make fat bombs they will be super easy to make. We have several recipes on the site, you can check them out here.
The perfect go-to recipes on the keto diet are fat bombs. Keto fat bombs are high in healthy fats and are delicious snacks. My favorite type of fat bombs are sweet fat bombs. You can make several types of fat bombs, there are so many types you can make. What are your favorite types of fat bombs? Let me know below in the comments.
I wasn’t lying when I said we have several fat bomb recipes on the blog. I have listed some of them below for you to easily access. Don’t forget to sign up to our mailing list to get our free Fat Bomb eBook! You can sign up at the bottom of this page.
- Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
- Peanut Butter Brownie Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Maple Bite Fat Bombs
- Cinnamon Fat Bombs
Ginger Bread is the perfect holiday flavor!
This ginger bread recipe tastes amazing and is so easy to make. You can serve them at your Christmas party or just have them in your freezer for whenever you feel like them. This Christmas recipe will be a hit with your friends or your kids!
Save this image to make this Ginger Bread Fat Bombs recipe later!
- Add your dry ingredients almond flour, erythritol, nutmeg, clove, and ginger into a mixing bowl. Mix together well with a fork or whisk.
- Add your wet ingredients softened butter, stevia and molasses into a mixing bowl and mix together well with a hand mixer.
- Add your dry ingredients into the wet mixing bowl while mixing.
- Once well combined line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and using a small cookie scoop, take a scoop of the fat bomb mixture and roll into a ball with your hands and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour. Once solid place in a freezer bag and store in to freezer or fridge and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 28mg Sodium: 95mg Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Protein: 2g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard