Keto Thanksgiving appetizer recipe. This Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus appetizer is perfect for the occasion. It tastes amazing and your guests are going to love it. Easy and delicious recipes to make during the holidays is the way to go. These go great with any meal and are perfect to bring to a holiday party.
Easy low carb appetizer
If you are planning on bringing an appetizer to Thanksgiving, you are going to want to bring these. These prosciutto wrapped asparagus appetizers are perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Easy to make and so tasty. Your friends and family will be blown away. Not only are they a beautiful dish but they also taste amazing as well.
With only two main ingredients, you wont have to spend all day in the kitchen making something. They go great as a side dish or just an appetizer to hold you over until the turkey is done.
Thanksgiving recipes are easy to make. I have listed some of our favorite holiday recipes below for you to check out and add to your menu. All of the recipes are keto and low carb. It’s easy to stay keto during the holidays!
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Prosciutto Brie Cups
- Blackberry Rum Cocktail
- The Best Pumpkin Keto Pie
Delicious Holiday Recipe!
The prosciutto can make these pretty salty. If you are not a fan of salt make sure to only put a little bit of salt in the oil. There are only a two main ingredients and the oil and seasonings. Which makes this recipe super easy to make. You don’t have to spend a lot of time making this recipe, which makes these a must!
Save this image to make this Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus recipe later!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse the asparagus and cut the bottoms off.
- Take your prosciutto and cut the slice in half.
- Wrap a stick of asparagus in the half piece of prosciutto. Repeat until all of the asparagus is wrapped.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lay the asparagus evenly on the pan.
- Pour your oil in a little bowl and add the seasoning. Take a brush and brush all of the asparagus with the oil.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the asparagus gets a little soft.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 9.7gSaturated Fat: 2.2gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 586.7mgCarbohydrates: 1.5gNet Carbohydrates: .8gFiber: .7gSugar: .6gProtein: 8.8g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard