Cauliflower is an amazing ingredient to add to any meal! There are so many things you can make with cauliflower. In this Mashed Cauliflower Buffalo Chicken recipe uses cauliflower as mashed potatoes. The mix of these two ingredients goes great together. Buffalo chicken is one of my favorite recipes to make any day.
Mashed Cauliflower recipe.
Cauliflower can be used as so many substitutes. In this recipe I used it as mashed cauliflower. I love using cauliflower as rice and mashed potatoes. Making these substitute is so easy! It may sound like a weird combination of ingredients. But I promise you buffalo chicken and cauliflower makes a great combo. I use Frank’s Hot Sauce for my buffalo chicken. It is the best hot sauce I have found for buffalo chicken.
Casseroles are easy meals to make. This recipe is super easy to make and so delicious. It is full of spicy cheesy goodness that makes an amazing meal. The kids loved this recipe when I first made it. I honestly just threw things together and ended up with this recipe. With how delicious this recipe is you wouldn’t believe it is healthy. Healthy keto diet recipes are what I strive to make you guys.
You can use any kind of chicken you want. I have used a rotessierie chicken, which makes the recipe even easier. I also used in this recipe grilled chicken breast. Another type of chicken you can use is chicken thighs. Really any chicken would work for this recipe. Mashed cauliflower is so easy to make. I use a head of cauliflower, break it up into pieces. I boil it until it gets soft then drain the water out. Once the water is drained I put in a blender with the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
Buffalo Chicken is the best Keto meal!
Keto can be easy and doesn’t have to be difficult. You can eat healthy with whole foods and still enjoy your meals. If you would like to try some other easy healthy meals check out some I’ve listed below.
Pin this Mashed Cauliflower Buffalo Chicken Recipe for later!
- 1 large head of Cauliflower
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- 2 oz Butter
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Ranch
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- If you are using a rotisserie chicken then shred the whole chicken and set aside. If using whole chicken breasts place in a baking dish and put about 1/4 cup of water in to pan and place in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is at 165 degrees. Once done shred. Then put in a mixing bowl.
- Take your cauliflower and remove the leaves and cut the stem off. Break the pieces off and put in a pot with water, Make sure the water is above the cauliflower.
- Boil for about 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft when poking it with a fork.
- Put the cauliflower into a blender along with the heavy cream, butter, pink salt and garlic powder. Blend until well mixed. If you have a food processor you can use that as well.
- Pour the mashed cauliflower into the baking pan.
- Add the ranch and buffalo sauce into the chicken and mix well.
- Pour the chicken over the mashed cauliflower.
- Sprinkle the cheese over and place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 20.1gSaturated Fat: 9.2gUnsaturated Fat: .2gCholesterol: 66.6mgSodium: 1090.8mgCarbohydrates: 5.4gNet Carbohydrates: 3.9gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 1.5gProtein: 17g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard