Summer is certainly here, the heat has been in the 100’s this week. This keto Lemon Pound Cake just screams summer. When I think of summer I think of lemons. I love all lemon desserts, it is one of my favorite flavors in dessert recipes. If you are a fan of pound cake and lemon you are going to love this recipe.
Lemon Cake is the best summer dessert!
It may be too hot to use the oven, but I would recommend blasting that AC and bake this delicious pound cake! You will not be disappointed with this recipe and it is the perfect dessert for family dinner or a get together on the patio.
This recipe is delicious and not hard to make but if you are looking for something super quick and a single serve. Try our super easy Lemon Mug Cake recipe. Mug cakes are one of my favorite go to’s, especially this recipe. Her are some other dessert recipes on the blog that you will love!
Enjoy the heat with a delicious pound cake.
This recipe has a sweet cream cheese frosting on top. You can add whatever topping you want though. This pound cake would also go great with a cream cheese and coconut frosting! Just add coconut flakes to the frosting and it’ll add a nice crunch to the slice of cake. Let me know how you end up making this recipe.
Pin this image of this Lemon Pound Cake recipe to make later!
- 1 cup (120g) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup (67g) Erythritol
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 6 oz Butter
- 1/4 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl add the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder and xantham gum into the bowl and whisk together well.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the eggs (room temp), butter (room temp), lemon juice, and lemon zest together in a bowl and whisk together well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix while combining. Mix together well.
- Using a 9X9 bread pan line it with parchment paper and pour the batter into the pan. Bake for about 45 minutes.
- While the cake is baking make the frosting. In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese (room temp), heavy cream, stevia, and erythritol together.
- Using a hand mixer mix well until its a little fluffy. Set aside.
- Once the cake is done let sit for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and add the frosting on top.
- Slice into 8 slices and enjoy!
Net Carbs: 2.4 per serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 27.4gSaturated Fat: 14.9gCholesterol: 201.3mgSodium: 250.1mgCarbohydrates: 8.8gNet Carbohydrates: 2.4gFiber: 6.4gSugar: 2.4gProtein: 7.1g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard