Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles are made with coconut milk and dark chocolate, which makes them amazing. We buy this brand of dark chocolate, and have been enjoying them a lot. These truffles are silky soft and melt in your mouth, you are going to want to make these all of the time.
I recommend keeping these in the freezer so they stay together. These dairy free chocolate truffles are low calorie and not a ton of fat, which makes them a great little snack. You can also use any low carb chocolate chips for this recipe. We love to use Lily’s Chocolate Chips or Enjoy Life, but we also will use Bakers Dark Chocolate.
Low carb dessert
I love to make tasty keto treats, and they keep me on track. I know that there are a lot of people who can’t have dairy, and I wanted to make a delicious recipe that you can enjoy as well. This recipe is dairy free and allergy free, so you can enjoy some tasty chocolate truffles. It is super easy to make this recipe, but it does take some time because you have to let it harden in the fridge. It is best to make the recipe and leave it in the fridge over night. You can leave it in the fridge for a few hours, but just check and see if it is hard enough to scoop and if not then just leave it in longer.
Disclosure: The products that we refer to are products that we use and love. We would never suggest something that we didn’t love and use ourselves. It may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission from your purchase, but there is no additional cost to you.
Lowcarbcupboard.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Add the coconut milk to a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Whisk frequently until simmer then turn heat off. Let sit for about 5 minutes,
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a bowl and cover with lid and place in fridge over night or for about 8 hours.
- Using a small cookie scooper, scoop ball size on to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Roll in cocoa powder and espresso powder. Freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Store in freezer in a freezer bag.
Net Carbs: 4.3 each
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 98 Total Fat: 9.1g Saturated Fat: 6.5g Sodium: 6.3mg Carbohydrates: 6.3g Fiber: 1.7g Sugar: 3.8g Protein: .8g