This dish is perfect for any event! It is simple and easy to make and makes enough for everyone. If you have a party you’re planning for this weekend I highly recommend this dish. We are making this delicious dish for the Super Bowl and I am already planning on having a second batch ready to pop in the oven.
Dips and snacks are certainly one of my favorites, there are such a great snack and perfect appetizer for any event! Check out our Flax Crackers recipe for more “chip” ideas! What do you like to use for your dipping in delicious dips like this? Comment below and let us know!
The perfect Super Bowl Appetizer!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 whole Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Bake the chicken breasts in a casserole dish with about 1/2 cup water in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until fully cooked. Or in the instant pot for 60 minutes. Leave the oven on for the dip.
- Shred the chicken when its done.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a 8x8 casserole pan. Bake for about 10 minutes. The ingredients will be melted and easier to mix.
- Stir the ingredients together well and then bake for another 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 7.5g Trans Fat: .1g Cholesterol: 75mg Sodium: 810mg Carbohydrates: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 18g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard