We’re still in that pumpkin season and this recipe is going to be a highlight of the season. If you’re looking for something delicious you can indulge in for Thanksgiving this is the perfect Pumpkin Bread recipe for the holidays! So many different things you can do with this recipe, you can make them into muffins, add a layer of cheesecake in the middle would be delicious as well!
A slice of this bread with your coffee in the morning would be an amazing way to start the day as well. We would love to see your beautiful loafs this season make sure to tag us on Instagram @lowcarbcupboard. Please leave a comment on other holiday recipes you would like to see this Holiday season. There are so many options to stay on track this holiday season.
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 2 tbs Golden Monkfruit
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Milk of choice
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 tbs Butter
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Leave your butter out to get to room temperature.
- Add the eggs to a mixing bowl. Beat the eggs.
- Add all of the ingredients into the mixing bowl except for the pumpkin seeds.
- Add some of the pumpkin seeds to the batter. Mix well.
- Line your loaf pan (8" x 4" x 2 1/2") with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan and the rest of the seeds on top.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes.
- Once done let sit for about 15 minutes
- Slice and keep in the fridge. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6.4gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard