Almond butter is definitely a favorite, almost better than peanut butter… almost. This recipe is high in fat and has very little, almost zero carbs in it which is fantastic. We love stocking up on fat bombs and keeping them in the fridge or freezer for a quick fatty snack, or dessert. If you love creamy delicious almond butter you will love this recipe.
With 15 grams of fat and pretty much zero carb these are a perfect everyday fat intake. If you are a bigger fan of peanut butter you can certainly swap out the almond butter and use peanut butter, or if you are looking for nut free you can use Sun butter. A delicious add in for these as well would be some pieces of almonds or peanuts, to give them a nice crunch to every bite.
- In a microwave safe bowl or a sauce pan melt the coconut oil, butter, and almond butter.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Once combined pour into molds or a bowl and place in the freezer for about an hour in a mold or 30 mins in the bowl.
- If using a bowl take a cookie scoop and form into balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and place back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 13.1g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 50mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 2g Sugar: .5g Protein: .5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard