These Crispy Chicken Wings turned out so amazing! We used an air fryer which is a new device that we recently got for Lauren’s birthday. The first thing we made was of course some wings. We were not sure how it would turn out and how full we could make it. When making these wings in the air fryer we only filled the bottom and did not stack them, we defrosted the wings and then padded them down so they were dry. Chose the chicken setting which was 400 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
There are so many different things you can do with chicken wings. We like to go basic and just add a garlic, butter to them and then dip them in ranch. Another way I love to have my wings is mix Franks Red Hot sauce with ranch dressing and dip the wings into the sauce. Some other great ways are to put a dry rub onto the wings. We like to do spicy, like the Trader Joe’s chili lime seasoning, honey chipotle seasoning (yes its low carb got it at Walmart). However you like your wings make them how you want! If you do not have an air fryer that is fine! Before it we used the oven and placed them on a wire rack and cooked them at 350 degrees F. for about 25 – 30 minutes.
- 12 or more Chicken Wings
- When using an Air Fryer you do not need to warm it up or anything. If using an oven preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Defrost your wings. Once ready dry them off with a paper towel.
- If using a dry rub go ahead and add the seasoning on to the wings. If not using seasoning add the wings into the air fryer not stacking them.
- Use the presetting of "chicken" it will cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. If using the oven lay skin down on a wire rack and bake for about 25 - 30 minutes.
- When done dig in! Add any seasoning, sauces, or butter.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 4oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 380mgProtein: 38g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard