We sure are cookie lovers and what better than dairy free cookies? These cookies are chewy, soft and delicious. We wanted to offer more options for someone who maybe doesn’t have dairy, and these chewy chocolate chip cookies are packed full of healthy fats and chocolate. This is a super simple recipe that is easy to make, so if you are looking for a tasty dessert for dinner these cookies are perfect.
These cookies are soft and chewy which makes them delicious! We used the Madagascar vanilla bean Fourth & Heart Ghee, but you can use regular ghee or even butter if you don’t mind them not dairy free. My sister recently had to stop eating dairy and she is not really familiar with the kitchen so I had to make her these for Mother’s Day so she had a sweet treat to celebrate with. She absolutely loved them!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the ghee and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and warm up until melted. Set aside.
- Add all dry ingredients together in separate bowl then mix together.
- In wet ingredients bowl add the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients into the wet while mixing.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- We used a small cookie scoop and placed on a baking sheet (in ball form).
- Place in oven for 12 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet then place on cooling rack.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Net Carbs: 1.8 per serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 22 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 6.8gSaturated Fat: 2.1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 6.1mgCarbohydrates: 2.6gFiber: .8gSugar: .3gProtein: 2.5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard