Low Carb Mojito
One of my favorite drinks is a mojito but it is normally full of sugar. This recipe is sugar free and delicious. Low Carb Mojito is the perfect refreshing drink that you are sure to love.
The lime and mint are a great combination that make a refreshing beverage. I can promise you that you are going to love this drink. Check out the few simple steps to make this keto cocktail.
How to make a Low Carb Mojito?
With just a few simple steps you will have a delicious sugar free cocktail. There are only a few different steps to take to make the recipe. You can see the full ingredients and steps in the recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Tito’s: A delicious vodka to go in your cocktail!
- Fresh Squeezed Limes: Cut up some limes and squeeze the juice for delicious fresh lime juice.
- MINT: Add in some fresh mint leaves to make this cocktail come together.
- Add some sweetness: Liquid stevia is the best sweetener to make keto cocktails with.
- Shake shake, shake it up!
- Add the bubbles: A crisp and delicious Topo Chico to top off this cocktail along with fresh mint leaves.
All of the ingredients and steps are in the recipe card at the bottom of the post!
The perfect sugar free cocktail!
There is nothing better then a bubbly drink on a hot summer day. Crisp limes and fresh mint is the perfect combo! I absolutely love this drink!
I have been growing my own mint plants which makes it super easy to make this cocktail. If you are not growing mint you should be! It is super easy to grow and grows super fast.
Other delicious cocktails on the blog!
We have several keto cocktails on the blog that are sugar free and easy to make. I have listed some of my favorites below for you to check out and enjoy!
- Lemon Drop Cocktail
- Triple Berry Margarita
- Moscow Mule
- Blackberry Rum Cocktail
- Strawberry Lemonade Mojito
- Low Carb Margarita
- Strawberry Daiquiri
What is the best vodka to drink?
My favorite vodka is Tito’s obviously! It is so smooth and tastes delicious. I rarely ever get a hangover when I drink it. This vodka brand is gluten free, which is important if your intolerant to gluten. There are other brands that are gluten free. However, there are a lot of brands that have gluten so just make sure to check them.
My favorite alcohol to drink!
Beer is honestly my favorite and there are several low carb options out there. Lagunitas Daytime is low carb and delicious if you like a little stronger beers. Another delicious and a favorite is Corona premier.
Casamigos Blanco tequila is the best! This tequila makes the BEST margaritas! Check out our Low Carb Margarita recipe.
Save this image to make this Low Carb Mojito recipe later!
- If using a cocktail shaker with ice (this step is optional) add the white rum, lime juice, stevia, and three leaves. Shake it up!
- Add the ice to your glass and pour the cocktail with a strainer over the ice.
- Top the cocktail off with the sparkling water, a slice of lime and the mint leaves. Enjoy!
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Low Carb Mojito
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 cocktail
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 98Sodium: 7.4mgCarbohydrates: 0.1gNet Carbohydrates: 0.1g