Dairy Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Dairy free, creamy, delicious keto fat bombs!
The best way to enjoy a tasty treat, is with healthy fat. I love having them stashed away in the freezer for when I have a sweet craving. These dairy free chocolate peanut butter fat bombs are one of my favorites to have stashed!
Dairy Free Fat Bombs
Most fat bombs are made with dairy. We have a lot of recipes on the blog made with dairy. You can see all of our fat bomb recipes here.
Some easy ways to make fat bombs dairy free are:
- Replace cream cheese with coconut milk (from a can) or coconut butter.
- Replace butter with coconut oil or ghee.
Keto Fat Bombs
The best part about the keto diet is fat bombs! They are delicious little sweet treats that you can indulge in.
They are mainly healthy fats and sweetened with stevia and or erythritol. You can make them out of so many different ingredients. You can also make them savory, they don’t always have to be sweet. However, I love sweet fat bombs and usually always make them sweet. A few things you can use to make fat bombs are:
- Nuts (cashews, peanuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, walnuts etc)
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Flake
- Cocoa Powder
- Cream Cheese
- Fruits (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Nut Butters (peanut butter, cashew butter, sunflower butter etc)
- Almond Flour and Coconut Flour.
- MCT Oil Powder
- Butter (or ghee)
- Coconut Oil
- Heavy Cream (or coconut milk)
The links contain affiliate links.
We have so many delicious fat bomb recipes on the blog!
I have listed a few of our keto fat bomb recipes below. You can see all of our recipes here.
- Butter Pecan Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Creamy Lemon Fat Bombs
- Creamy Cashew Fat Bombs
- Almond Butter Balls Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb
Dairy Free Keto Diet
Social media may make it look like the keto diet is mainly dairy. However, that is not true. You can certainly make keto recipes dairy free. It doesn’t have to be hard, it can be really easy.
I have been dairy free for almost two months and I have found it very easy. If you can eat dairy then of course eat it up! It is delicious! I have also posted many dairy free recipes on the blog. If you search “dairy free” in the search box they will pop up. Let me know of any recipes you would like to see dairy free in the comments below the post.
Save this image to make this Dairy Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs recipe later!
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer and mix until well combined.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into a silicon mold and place in the freezer for about an hour.
- Once they are solid pop them out of the mold and store in a freezer bag in the freezer or the fridge.
- Optional: You can add chocolate chips and/or chopped nuts into the mixture or add them on top before you place in the freezer.
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Dairy Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 13.1gSaturated Fat: 8gUnsaturated Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 10.9mgSodium: 24.6mgCarbohydrates: 2.3gNet Carbohydrates: 1.7gFiber: .6gSugar: .8gProtein: 1.8g