Mushroom & Tomato Pesto Bowl
Easy keto recipe bowls are perfect for a quick and delicious meal. This Mushroom & Tomato Pesto Bowl is full of delicious ingredients.
There is cauliflower rice, mushrooms, spinach and pesto!
Easy Low Carb Recipe Bowl
Who doesn’t love a one bowl meal?
An easy and delicious keto recipe you can make under 30 minutes, and put all in one bowl. Simple ingredients and it’s delicious? You can sign me up!
One Pan Meal
One pan meals are perfect for a quick dinner. You can easy make this recipe all in one pan! I would recommend making the cauliflower rice first then making the mushroom saute.
Let’s Talk Ingredients
Nope, that’s not rice. That is cauliflower rice and it is delicious. Cauliflower rice is so easy to make and tastes just like regular fried rice. There are a few steps to take when you make it.
- If using frozen cauliflower rice. Put it in a dry hot pan and cook until the cauliflower starts to dry.
- Add you choice of butter, olive oil, or coconut oil and mix together well.
- Add in your seasonings and continue cooking until the cauliflower starts to brown.
My favorite way to cook mushroom is to heat a pan to medium/high and olive oil or avocado oil. Add in the mushrooms and occasionally flip until they get crispy. Once the mushrooms are cooked to your liking, add in the spinach and cook until they are soft and reduce in size.
Now it’s time for the best part! Add in the pesto and mix together well. Once you have cooked all of the ingredients its time to assemble. Add the cauliflower rice into the bowl, either covering the bottom or the side. Then add your mushroom pesto on top or the other side. It is time to dig in!
Check out other recipes on the blog
There are so many other tasty recipes on the blog. I have listed a few other recipes that easy to make under 30 minutes.
- Chicken Soup
- Mashed Cauliflower Buffalo Chicken
- Cajun Shrimp
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Tacos
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
About The Pesto
One day I was at the store shopping and wanted to grab some sauces to spice up dinner. I came across this delicious Mezzetta Tomato Pesto and feel in love with it! We used the delicious pesto for this Mushroom & Tomato Pesto Bowl recipe. If you are unable to get this specific one no worries.
You can use any pesto you want for this recipe. The great thing about this keto recipe is that it is very versatile and you can make it anyway you want.
Save this image to make this Mushroom & Tomato Pesto Bowl recipe later!
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice, frozen (linked a packaged option)
- 2 tbs Butter, or Oil avocado or olive
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbs dried Parsley
- Heat a skillet to medium/high
- Add the frozen* riced cauliflower into the pan and cook until most of the water is evaporated.
- Add the butter (or oil) into the pan along with the seasonings and mix together well. Once done, remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the Mushrooms and oil into the skillet and cook until they start to get crispy.
- Add in the seasonings and Spinach. Mix well and cook until the spinach starts to reduce and get soft.
- Add in the tomato pesto and mix together well.
- Service the cauliflower rice and mushroom tomato pesto together and enjoy!
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Mushroom & Tomato Pesto Bowl
*If you do not want to use frozen cauliflower rice, you can definitely make rice out of a whole cauliflower. I would recommend removing the leaves and chop it up into pieces. Boil for about 10 minutes or until it gets a little soft, but you don't want to boil it too long. You want the cauliflower to be a little soft then add it to a food processor and rice it.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 36.2gSaturated Fat: 11gUnsaturated Fat: 12.1gCholesterol: 33.8mgSodium: 2586.8mgCarbohydrates: 11.3gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 5.3gSugar: 5.8gProtein: 9.3g