Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
Even if you aren’t a fan of Brussels sprouts, you are going to love this recipe. These Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts are easy to make and taste amazing. If you haven’t really had Brussels sprouts I promise you will love the way we make them.
How to make Brussels Sprouts
It is extremely easy to make crispy Brussels sprouts. I will tell you exactly how I make them and they come out perfect every time. Get shredded Brussels sprouts this will make it easier to get them crisp. Cover about 12 ounces of Brussels sprouts in a tablespoon or so of oil and add some salt and/or other seasoning. Spread out evenly on a sheet pan and put in the oven at about 375 F. for about 15 minutes. Some will get a little burnt but they will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Sheet Pan Crispy Keto Side Dish
An simple and easy keto side dish for dinner. This low carb side dish tastes amazing an has bacon. To be honest anything with bacon is amazing. I could be basis. You could easily make this side dish with anything you make for dinner. It would go great with ground beef, chicken, turkey, pork or a vegetarian meal.
We have other delicious side dish recipes you can make as well. I have listed a few options below that you make. All of these recipes are low carb and ketogenic. The recipes are also very delicious and easy to make.
Honey Mustard, Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Can you have honey on the keto diet? Yes, but only in small amounts. This recipe only calls for 1 teaspoon of honey. Which this makes it low carb and keto friendly. Don’t be afraid to have things that you think are “not keto”. The goal is to keep your carbs low, but you can still have whole foods that are higher in carbs. Just keep have them in moderation and small amounts. I made a keto dessert that has a whole banana in it. You can see the Chocolate Banana Muffins recipe here.
Save this image to make this Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts recipe later!
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search – Low Carb Cupboard Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- 340g (12oz) Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbs Avocado Oil (divided)
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
- 6 pieces Bacon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder (divided)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Oil a cookie sheet pan.
- Cook the bacon on the stove top or in the oven until crispy. Once done chop into pieces.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in 1 tbs avocado oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Add in the bacon and toss some more.
- Lay evenly on the cookie sheet pan and put in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until they get crispy.
- In a little mixing bowl add the avocado oil, soy sauce (or coconut aminos), dijon mustard, honey, salt, and garlic powder. Mix it together well.
- Once the Brussels sprouts are done drizzle the sauce on top of the Brussels sprouts and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 of dish
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 11.5gSaturated Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 6.1gCholesterol: 11.3mgSodium: 559.2mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 6.7gFiber: 3.3gSugar: 3.2gProtein: 8g
Leave a Reply