Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs
One of my favorite treats on keto are fat bombs! These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs are creamy and delicious. When I make fat bombs they usually always include cream cheese. Cream cheese is one of my favorite ingredients in my dessert recipes. Sweet, creamy fat bombs always hit the spot for me and adding some strawberries takes it up a notch. The chocolate layer on top of these really makes these the best.
Creamy and chocolaty fat bombs!
Strawberries have always been my favorite berry and the best part is that they are low carb. If I am wanting to add some flavor into a recipe strawberries are my favorite to add. I always make sure to have fat bombs ready to go in my freezer. They keep me on track and are my favorite keto dessert. We have tons of fat bomb recipes on the blog, check some of them out below.
When making fat bombs you can use whatever you want to mold them. I have a silicone mold that are squares that I use all of the time. We also use muffin molds and I have lots of designs. Silicone molds are the best because you can get very creative with them. I have some for Halloween, Easter, Valentine’s day etc. We have some listed in our We Use.
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs recipe has a couple of steps but they are pretty easy to make. You first start with the bottom layer by mixing the bottom layer ingredients together, Then you add the mixture into you molds and place in the freezer. Next is the top layer. Mix the chocolate and coconut oil together and melt them. Then add it to the top of the mold and place bake in the freezer. Super easy recipe to make. Make sure to store them in the freezer.
A tasty keto diet treat!
Strawberries, cream cheese, stevia, and chocolate goes so well together. I could make these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fat Bombs every day they are so good. If you are wanting something sweet and not hard to make then you are going to want to make these. There usually is never a time that I don’t have fat bombs ready to eat in the freezer. These are like chocolate and strawberry ice cream bites!
- Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature. Dice the strawberries and remove the stems.
- Add the strawberries, cream cheese, heavy cream, stevia and erythritol into a mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the ingredients together well.
- Add the mixture to your silicone molds evenly it can make how ever many you want but I made
- Freeze for about an hour. While those are freezing add you chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and melt.
- Pour on the top of the cream cheese filling in the molds and then spread evenly (about 1 tbs per fat bomb) place in the freezer for about another hour.
- Store in the freezer when you want one let it sit out for a few minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 16.9gSaturated Fat: 12.3gUnsaturated Fat: .5gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 68.1mgCarbohydrates: 4.4gNet Carbohydrates: 2.9gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 1.3gProtein: 1.6g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard