Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins | egg free | dairy free | nut free
It’s our favorite time of the year again, pumpkin season! We have the perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins | egg free | dairy free | nut free recipe for you this season. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins are dense and full of pumpkin flavor. The great thing about this recipe is that it is dairy, egg, and nut free if you leave out the cheesecake filling. This recipe would be great as cookies as well, especially if you are wanting to go allergy free. This recipe is great for you kids classroom. I made a batch of these without the filling and made them into cookies and the kids loved them.
This recipe is a little more work due to not having any eggs in it, it is more dense and doesn’t pour but makes it perfect to shape them how you want. This is a fun recipe to make with the kiddos, my son loved shaping the muffins and using his hands in this recipe. I love to have him help in the kitchen, it is great to get the kids involved in the kitchen. It helps them develop the skills and interest to cook healthy meals.
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup (95g) Coconut Flour
- 4 tbs Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Milk of choice
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbs Erythritol
- 2 tbs Golden Monkfruit
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs Sour Cream
- 1 tbs Erythritol (powdered)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the coconut oil then add in all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined. Using a rubber spatula smoosh together.
- Place your silicone cupcake molds into your muffin pan.
- Place half the mix into the molds and shape with your fingers.
- Have the cream cheese at room temperature.
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the filling into the shaped muffin mix.
- Top with more muffin mix and flatten with your fingers.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 10.2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard