The smell of Keto Bread toasting in the morning brings back memories and if you miss that smell too check out this delicious Keto Bread recipe. This recipe is moist and the seasonings are perfect taste for a simple bread recipe. I personally have missed bread being on keto and if you’re looking for an amazing replacement then you have found the right recipe! Try it out for yourself and I promise you will love it.
Bread can be used in so many different ways, it can be used for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Growing up on a standard American diet, bread was a staple in my diet. This recipe has certainly been a game changer when it comes to my keto friendly meals. You can use this recipe for for savory or for sweet. A great idea would be toasting up a piece and adding some butter, erythritol and cinnamon on top.
Nut butters are phenomenal on this bread and we are absolutely loving this Performance Nut Butter on top! It is full of healthy fat and the taste is amazing. Disclosure: We have an affiliate with the company but as I always say I wouldn’t recommend anything that I don’t love myself. If you’re interested in trying it out yourself check it out here.
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search - Low Carb Cupboard Keto Bread
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 6 large Eggs
- 4 tbs Butter
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Flaxmeal
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbs Hemp Hearts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the butter to a microwave safe bowl and melt.
- Add the eggs to a mixing bowl and beat the eggs for a couple minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients including the melted butter to the mixing bowl.
- Mix together well with a hand mixer.
- Take your bread pan (about 9.5 x 5") line it with parchment paper.
- Add in the mix to the pan and place in the oven for about 45 minutes.
- Test the bread with a tooth pick to make sure the dough is cooked all the way.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes and then slice and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4.6gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: .5gProtein: 8g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard