Chocolate Fudge Pie
This Chocolate Fudge Pie is a chocolate explosion. The shortbread crust with the chocolate fudge is a delicious combination. Something that you might be interested in is making the crust chocolate as well! If that interests you I would recommend adding about 1-2 tbs of cocoa powder to the crust mixture. Talk about being a chocolate lover! The crust comes out so smooth and the filling is so soft and delicious we know you are going to love this recipe!
We topped this delicious chocolate loaded pie with some nut butter, blueberries, and chocolate shavings! The best part is you can top this with anything, strawberries sound pretty amazing on top of this! You also don’t have to top this recipe with anything it tastes delicious by itself. I am warning you now, it is hard not to eat this whole pie in one sitting! Try making this recipe next time you have friends or family over that way everyone will demolish it so you don’t end up eating the whole thing! Don’t forget to tag us if you end you making it! We would love to see what you top it with and your beautiful creation!
This Performance Nut Butter is absolutely amazing! We have recently discovered some nut allergies and macadamia nuts have been a huge one I stay away from, but I had to try this nut butter and I did not react to it, some how. But I am glad I did not react because it is so good! We do have an affiliate with the company and they did ask me to take pictures but I support this company 100% and I would never promote a company if I didn’t love it myself. If you are interested here is a link.
- Starting with the crust, melt the butter then add all the ingredients together.
- Line your pie pan with wax paper or parchment paper and spread the crust evenly.
- One pressed out place in refrigerator.
- Now for the filling, add your heavy cream, butter, and nut milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- once boiling remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add the cocoa powder, erythritol, espresso powder, and gelatin.
- In the sauce pan add the Bakers chocolate and stevia whisk until chocolate bar is melted.
- Add the sauce pan mix into the bowl and mix together well.
- Once you have your filling mixture well combined add it on top of the crust. place back in the fridge and let cool for about an hour. Keep stored in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 14.1gTrans Fat: .3gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard