This Cheeseburger Casserole is absolutely delicious and the family is going to love this for dinner. Cheeseburger Casserole recipe is easy to make and you would be surprised you can have something like this on your ketogenic diet. If you’re looking for something to make for dinner tonight or meal prep for the week this recipe is perfect for that.
For this recipe we like to place it on some lettuce and top with some ketchup and mayonnaise. You can eat this just as is or put anything you want on it like a sugar free bbq sauce or ketchup, or mayonnaise. The cheesy goodness and bacon makes it perfect just as is. Let us know how you make this recipe and share it on your social media, and tag us in it we would love to see!
Meal prepping is something that is very useful for me. I have to meal prep my week, because if I don’t have something prepared then it is hard for me to stay on track. This recipe is certainly one of my go-to’s. But the family also really loves this meal as well, which makes it perfect for dinner. My favorite meals are the ones that you can just throw together and put it in the oven, then dinner is served. This recipe is like a glorified burger, and that is something I will eat all the time.
- 2 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop up the bacon and cook in the skillet until crispy.
- Add in the ground beef and garlic cloves then cook until done. Drain most of the oil out.
- Put the cooked meat into a 9X9 casserole dish. Add the mozzarella on top.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream and seasonings into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add most of the cheddar cheese into the eggs.
- Pour the eggs evenly on top of the meat. Put the rest of the cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460Total Fat: 36.8gSaturated Fat: 16.8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 195mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: .5gSugar: .5gProtein: 29g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard