Bacon Cheese Burgers
Grilled burgers are one of our favorite things to make. We probably eat burgers about 3-4 times a week, is that too much? 😀 These Bacon Cheese Burgers are stuffed with cheese with bacon mixed in! Fatty delicious burger great for any occasion. Next time you’re firing up you grill definitely try this recipe out, it is delicious and so filling, the kids will love them.
The buns we used for these are a new biscuit recipe I am working on, so make sure to keep an eye out for them! We used a grill to make these but of course you don’t have to use that you can easily make these on a skillet. The cooking time is going to depend on how you like your burgers. The best way to test is using a food temperature gauge, just look up the standard cooking time for meat.
- 4 oz Ground Beef
- 1 slice Bacon
- 1 oz Cheese
- Portion your meat into 4 oz.
- Dice up a slice of bacon or more if you're making more than one burger.
- Mix together the ground beef and bacon with your hands.
- Flatten out half of the patty then add the chunk of cheese in the middle then take the other half of ground beef and flatten it then place it on top.
- Pinch the sides together and try to get it rounded and flattened out.
- Grill for about 10 to 15 minutes or you can use a skillet.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 burger
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 430Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 16.2gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 400mgCarbohydrates: 1gSugar: .5gProtein: 28g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard