Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl
This meal has been my go to lately. It is so delicious and full of so many flavors. The spice in this dish brings something different to your low carb life. If you’re missing your favorite beef broccoli Asian dish then this is certainly going to be the recipe for you. The sauce is full of fats and flavor that will fill you up as well as make your tastes buds go crazy.
When I first tried miracle noodles I was not a fan. But the second time I made them I fell in love! The trick is to rinse them a few times and soak them in soy sauce. Once soaked for a day or more then fry them dry in a pan and they come out delicious. These noodles do not have to be soaked in soy sauce to be delicious, so if you’re not a fan of soy sauce then just skip that part. Another thing with this recipe is the Bouillon cube, it has a ton of sodium. I like to add it in to boost my electrolytes but it is also optional.
- 4 oz Beef Stew
- 3 oz Miracle Noddles
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tbs Butter
- 60 g Broccoli
- 4 tbs Broth or Bone Broth
- 1 tbs White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cube Beef Bouillon
- Drain and rinse the noodles a few time. Place in a bowl with about a 1/2 cup of soy sauce or coconut aminos and set in fridge over night or a couple days. (this step is optional)
- Heat up some water, once at a boil add the egg. Set a timer for 7 minutes. When timer goes off immediately remove and add t a bowl of ice.
- Put the beef in a skillet and cook until almost done.
- add the noodles into the skillet with the beef and add the splash of broth, white vinegar and the Bouillon and butter. Then fry up for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the broccoli, You can either steam them or fry them in a skillet.
- While everything is cooking its time to make your sauce. Add all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the beef and noodles on a bowl or plate then add the broccoli. Cut the egg in half and place on top. Drizzle some sauce over it all and add more as you eat or just pour it all on at once. Enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 450Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 13.3gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 1780mgCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 34g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard