In the spirit of pride month also being Lauren’s birthday, we wanted to celebrate with a delicious cake, and what better way than a Rainbow Cake. This cake is moist and can be made as a regular yellow birthday cake as well. We added in the color to make it rainbow but that step can definitely be left out. If you are looking for a cake then certainly try this recipe out!
The month of June is pride month! We hope that every one has fun and is safe, happy pride! To celebrate you can make this cake or even make them into colorful cupcakes. This recipe is sweet enough that every one at the party will love it. Make sure to tag us so we can see your sweet creations, and again you can leave out the coloring as well and just make it a normal cake. In this recipe we used a cream cheese frosting but you can also use whatever you would like. Butter cream frosting is also one of my favorites as well.
Add on MyFitnessPal | Search - Kids Life Keto Rainbow Cake
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 4 tbs Butter
- 1 cup Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 4 tbs Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Erythritol (powdered)
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 10 drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the butter to a microwave safe bowl and melt.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients into the bowl with butter.
- In a separate bowl add all of the dry ingredients. and mix well.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- If making the cake rainbow split up evenly into 6 separate bowls and add in the food coloring into the mixes.
- Place in your cake pans and place in the the oven for about 25 minutes.
- For the frosting make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Place the heavy cream into a bowl and using a hand mixer mix until fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Once cakes are cool add a layer of frosting to each layer then stack. Frost the rest of the cake.
- Cake will make about 8 or more slices.
Net Carbs: 4 per serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 35.8gSaturated Fat: 11.5gUnsaturated Fat: 6.4gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 6gSugar: 2gProtein: 11.5g
Have you made this recipe? Shared it on Instagram?
Tag us @lowcarbcupboard and #lowcarbcupboard